The enzyme hydrolyzes terminal 1,4-linked alpha-D-glucose residues successively from non-reducing ends of amylose chains to release free glucose. This fermentation also possesses the ability to hydrolyze alpha-1,6-glucosidic linkages in isomaltose and dextrins.
1. Temperature: 40-65, optimum 58-60
2. P H: 3.0-5.5, optimum 4.0-4.5
1. Solid type: 100000u/g. Liquid type: 100000, 150000, 200000, 300000 u/ml.
2. Unit definition: The amount of enzyme needed to hydrolyze 1mg of starch in one hour at pH4.6, 40 .
3. Standard: QB1805.2-93; GB8276-2006
1. In manufacture of alcohol, add the enzyme at 60 in the rate of 120-200U/g, keep for 30-60 minutes.
2. In manufacture of starch sugar, add the enzyme in the rate of 100-300U/g at pH4.2-4.5 60 .
3. In manufacture of dry beer, add the enzyme before saccharification or fermentation.
4. In brewing of liquor and manufacture of vinegar, substitution yeast with the enzyme can improve yield.
5. In manufacture of gourmet powder, antibiotics, citric acid, etc., add the enzyme in the rate of 100-300U/g at pH4.5, 60.
Package and Storage:
Plastic weave bag is used in solid type, 20kg/bag, Plastic drum is used in liquid type, 25kg/drum. Further package customizable. It shall be kept in a cool dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
Hot tags:gluco amylase, glucoamylase enzyme, glucoamylase liquid, high quality glucoamylase, starch enzyme glucoamylase, liquid glucoamylase, glucoamylase powder, china, buy, customized, manufacturers, price, suppliers