Mid-Temperature Alpha-Amylase is obtained by deep fermentation of Bacillus Subtilis. It is widely used in starch sugar, alcohol, brewery, textile, dye & printing and papermaking, etc.
The enzyme hydrolyzes the α-1,4-glucosidic linkages of gelatinized starch randomly to soluble dextrin, reducing the high viscosity of the starch slurry.
1. Temperature: 25-90°C; Optimum 60-70°C; operable up to 90°C.
2. PH: 4.5-8.0, Optimum PH 5.2-6.2. It is deactivated at below pH5.0.
3. Ca 2+: required.
1. Solid type: 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000U/g. Liquid type: 2000, 3000, 5000, 7000U/mL
2. Unit definition: The amount of enzyme needed to hydrolyze 1mg of starch in one hour at pH6.0, 60°C.
3. Standard: QB/T 24401-2009.
1. Starch sugar and gourmet powder: Concentration of starch syrup 16-17B, pH 6.2-6.4, CaCl2 0.2%, add the enzyme in the rate of 6-8U/g, stir and heat to 85-90°C, keep for 30 minutes.
2. In brewing of beer, add the enzyme in the rate of 6U/g, keep at 85-90°C for 30 minutes.
3. In textile desizing, add the enzyme in the rate of 0.2%(2000u/g), keep at 50-80°C for 20-40 minutes.
4. Others: Rate of use is generally 6-8U/g, Ca2+ concentration 150ppm.
Package and Storage
Plastic weave bag is used in solid type, 20kg/bag: Plastic drum is used in liquid type, 25kg/drum.
It shall be kept in a cool dry place. Avoid direct sunlight.
Hot tags:alpha amylase, amylase, alpha amylase enzyme, amylase enzyme, enzyme amylase, mid temp alpha amylase, thermostable alpha amylase, amylase liquid, amylase powder, high quality amylase, china, buy, customized, manufacturers, price, suppliers