Beta-Amylase is a kind of exo-amylase. It begins at the non-reducing end of the liquefaction starch and hydrolyze them in turn against the maltose unit and react Walden inversion. So the product become to β maltose from alpha type. This enzyme can’t hydrolyze α-1,6-glucosidic link of starch. Before 1,6 link 2~3 glucoase residue stop as starch decomposition .Basically no glucose produce for maltose.
1. Temperature : It is stable above 70°C, optimum 55-60°C
2. pH: Effective Range : 3.0-6.5, optimum range 5.0-5.6
3. Effect of Metal Ion on Enzyme activity: Ca2+, Mg2+ activate the enzyme , Cu2+,Hg2+, Fe3+ and oxidizing agent have the inhibition on the enzyme .
Liquid type; Appearance: dark brown liquid ; Acitivity:700000u/ml ;
Liquid Enzyme pH( 25°C): 4.0-6.0, Specific Gravity: ≤1.25 g/ml
One β-amylase unit is defined as the amount of enzyme which produce maltose amount per hour from 1.10% stach solutions at 60°C,Ph5.5, express in u/g/ml.
The optimum saccharification conditions lie on saccharification time ,Ph ,temperature, substrate concentration and enzyme dosage . so the application plant should decide the optimum technological conditions according to their conditions . the recommended usage methods are as follows:
1. In the manufacture of maltose syrup and beer brewing ,0.1-0.3L/t dry basis ,the optimum saccharification 0.5-30 hours.
2. In the manufacture of high maltose syrup (>70%) , saccharification stage need to together with pullulanase , the recommended methods : β- Amylase 0.5-1.0L/t dry basis , pullulanase 0.5-1.0L/t dry basis ( base on 1000 u/ml) , saccharifying for 24 hours.
3. In the manufacture of super high maltose syrup (>90%) , saccharification stage need to together with pullulanase , the recommended methods : β- Amylase 1.5-2.0L/t dry basis, pullulanase 1.5-2.8L/t dry basis ( base on 1000 u/ml) , saccharifying for 24 hours and adding Maltotriose, saccharifying for 24 hours again.
Package and Storage:
Plastic drum is used in liquid type, 25kg/drum, Further package customizable. This product is organic biochemical substance, high temperature, strong acid strong alkaline will cause inactivation of enzyme. So, avoid exposure to sunlight when being transported. Solid enzyme should avoid direct sunlight and rain. It should be kept in clean, cool and dry place, or you need to increase its dosage.
Hot tags:beta amylase, beta amylase enzyme, beta amylase liquid, enzyme beta amylase, high quality beta amylase, beer brewing enzyme beta amylase, sweet potato beta amylase, maltose syrup enzyme beta amylase, china, buy, customized, manufacturers, price, suppliers