Chitosan is also called deacetylchitin, it is obtained by deacetylation by chitin which is widely existed in nature, the chemical name is polyglucosamine (1,4)-2-amino-B-D glucose. Since 1859, after the frenchman Rouget first got the chitosan, this kind of natural macromolecular bioenergy and compatibility, blood compatibility, safty, mricobial degradability and other concerned in all walks of life. Significant progress has been made in many fields such as medicine, food, chemical, cosmetics, water treatment, metal extraction and recycling, bio-medical and bio-medical engineering. For patients, the effects of chitosan on blood lipid and blood glucose have been reported. At the same time, chitosan is included as a thickener and is included in the national food additive standard GB-2760.
1. Fruit and vegetable preservatives;
2. Additives for health-care food;
3. Clarifying agent for fruit juice.
1. In agriculture, chitosan is typically used as a natural seed treatment and plant growth enhancer, and as an ecologically friendly biopesticide substance that boosts the innate ability of plants to defend themselves against fungal infections.
2. As feed additives, can inhibit and kill the harmful bacterium, improve animals immunity.
1. Chitosan of Insen has good adsorption characteristics of heavy metal ion, applied in treatment of organic wastewater, dye wastewater, water purification and textile industry.
2. Chitosan can be also applied in paper-making industry, improving the dry and wet strength of paper and surface printability.
1. Promoting blood coagulation and wound healing;
2. Used as sustained-release matrix;
3. Used in artificial tissues and organs;
4. Improving the immunity, guarding against hypertension, regulating blood sugar, anti-ageing, enhancing acid constitution, etc.
25kg per drum.
Hot tags: chitosan, food additive chitosan, food supplement chitosan, high quality chitosan, chitosan powder, chitosan in bulk, china, buy, customized, manufacturers, price, suppliers